Ocho's Corner

This is a blog specifically for our dog! (A Dog Blog?)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Party? That Sounds Scary!



I guess we're having a party this weekend... I'm not so sure about this. I've heard scary things about parties! Fang says that parties are when Daddy and Mommy invite monsters over to eat black and white dogs! That doesn't sound very nice! Kitty Cleo told me that Fang was being silly. She says parties are when people come over and microwave ALL the dogs and eat them for dinner. Kitty Noodle said to stop my sniveling or he'd sit on me again! Kitty Bean just hid..... I don't know what I'm going to do!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kathy Howe said...

It is only scarey if the walking, barking, fuzzy table and its owner show up. Otherwise...totally cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home